‘I just thought, ‘You have a pretty big baby, let’s just keep going,’ patient says after surgery

An elderly woman in Kentucky was diagnosed with cervical cancer and told she could be forced to undergo an experimental surgery at home.

She said she felt so helpless and helpless she wanted to cry.

“It’s really hard to take care of your own body, and to do this at home I just thought: ‘You’ve got a pretty little baby, we can just keep googling for something that works,'” she said.

The 70-year-old was taken to a hospital in Lexington, Kentucky, in November, where doctors found a tumor in her ovaries.

Doctors said the woman’s cancer is actually the result of a genetic defect and they believe it will shrink in the future.

But her doctors told her she would need to undergo a cervical bypass operation, a procedure that is generally reserved for older women.

After several weeks of trying different options, she finally opted for the operation.

“I thought it was the only way to go.

I just wanted to get it done and I knew the doctors would say, ‘Okay, you have to go to the operating room,'” she told ABC News.

Doctors in Kentucky told her to go home, where she received the surgery.

The woman was told she would have to wait up to a year before she could have the surgery again.

The operation was not an easy one for the woman, who has lived with cervical cancers for the past 35 years.

“There was nothing I could do to help the doctor,” she said, “I just didn’t want to be left alone with this.”

Doctors told her that she would likely lose all her blood flow to her body, so they had to inject the cervical cells with oxygen, which is difficult for the elderly.

“We had to pump the blood back into her veins so she wouldn’t die,” Dr. John Tipp, one of the doctors involved in the procedure, told ABC affiliate WKYT.

“If she wasn’t on her medication she would be dead,” Dr Tipp added.

The doctor said that because the surgery was planned for the day after Thanksgiving, she decided to go in the morning for the procedure.

“She just said, ‘I’m going to go for this.’

It’s the first time I’ve seen someone like that cry,” Dr John Tapp told WKYS.”

At that moment, I thought, this is it,” the patient said.”

After that, I felt really strong.

I didn’t feel any pain at all.

It felt like nothing had gone wrong,” she added.

She told WTVR that after the operation she had been able to walk around her house and she could see her yard for the first and only time in months.

Doctors told the patient she would only be able to go outside for a short period of time.

“They had her on a ventilator,” Dr David Jaffe, the chief of the urology department at Lexington HealthCare, told WKRC.

“Once she got into the hospital and she felt normal, they took her off of that ventilators,” Dr Jaffe added.

“The next day, she was able to see her neighbors for the very first time,” he added.

Doctors also told the woman that she needed to undergo chemotherapy to help her body heal.

“You don’t want her to feel this way, so she had to have chemo,” Dr Jim Wilson, another of the physicians involved in her surgery, told the station.

“Her husband had to go into labor.

He did his job, but I don’t know what he would have done if she had stayed home,” he said.

After two weeks of chemo, the woman told the hospital that she was ready to have the operation again.

But doctors told the patients she was now a week away from her expected recovery.

“What if it’s not going to work?

What if I’m going home?

How do I keep going?” the patient asked.

Dr Wilson said that even though she was in a better place, the patient was still a little worried about her recovery.

Doctors are now trying to figure out if the procedure would be safe for the patient, or if it would harm her more.

“To have this happen is very scary, but also very dangerous,” Dr Wilson said.

“It’s a very complex process.

It’s very difficult to determine what’s best for the patients.”